It’s been awhile. We’ve been busy hustlin’ and bustlin’ — the place of restaurant life is quite different from pop-up life and for some reason haven’t had time to blog.
We thought we’d update you on a few things:
- We have a new projects in the works, so to find time and focus, we will be closing weekend brunch. We will bring back brunch on a pop-up basis, and you can always find out through our e-mail list.
- However, we will reopen Mondays, so you can always find us for lunch Monday-Friday. Too far away? You can also get it delivered.
- The new skate park across the street is rad.
- Summer means two things: SF Street Food Festival (which is celebrating it’s last event on Folsom St. on August 16), Eat Real Festival (Sept 20 & 21). We hope to see you at both!
- Currently obsessed with flowers and smoothies, evident here
Sinh To (Vietnamese smoothies) are our summertime jam! What makes a Vietnamese smoothie? Let us tell you: usually one fruit, a little bit of condensed milk, yogurt, and milk. Right now we have banana-avocado, strawberry and crenshaw melon. So good.
As for flowers, our friend/floral designer Amanda Luu has been bringing by arrangements for our space. This week we have zinnias, yarrows, exploding grass and strawflowers that go oh-so-well with our smoothies.
Come by and have a sip/seat!
Valerie + Katie