Lunar New Year Tradition #1: Clean House
Before the new year (Feb 10), it’s custom to get a haircut, new outfit and to clean your house to start anew and prepare for better luck in the coming year.
We spent this week getting haircuts (thanks to Public Barber Salon and Joys #2 Hair Salon) and a new Splendid dress from Industrie Denim. In our office, we stacked our stools, knolled things on our desks and swept the floor to make more room for good luck in the Year of the Snake.
There’s still a few more days until February 10th, so we hope you use the Lunar New Year as another reason to start fresh.
- wellwhenigo reblogged this from surnameviet
- bahamasalami reblogged this from surnameviet and added:
- bayn likes this
- shesanightowl likes this
- inthava likes this
- pinguinogordito reblogged this from ricepaperscissors
- pinguinogordito likes this
- cmonpony likes this
- thunderthief likes this
- lessjokes likes this
- hellawritten likes this
- anemptyspace likes this
- douchebagsandartfags likes this
- ricepaperscissors posted this